Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Check-up is coming soon..

Hi,
I am back in Sweden again! So lovely to see family and friends...like always!! Will stay for 3 weeks, working hard on my PhD write up.

It is such a difference to see my dad today compare to when I was home last month!! He is still recovering well and the sleepless nights does now consist of more sleep and less wake. This results in a less grumpy and more alert dad!! His mood is much better and he spends they day actually doing things rather that sleeping. He started to paint on our house, plus working a few hours a day. I did not expect him to be soo good so soon. Its only 8 months since diagnosis and only 4 months since last treatment!!

He will now have his first check up in Linkoeping at the ENT (oera/nesa/hals) clinic next friday the 4th. He is very nervous....which is understandable. We are nervous as well....
I just want everything to be fine!!! Please.

Will give an update of how it goes, in the meantime, please keep your fingers crossed for him!

LOve from me

1 comment:

  1. Hej

    Vad underbart att din pappa är så pass kry!! Håller tummarna för kommande undersökning (ar).

    ReplyDelete