Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I have the best feeling I EVER had in my whole life...ever!!! And my brother his best birthday present ever (its his birthday today so Happy Birthday!!!xxx).....
My dad got the phone call from his consultant:
HE IS FINE!!! HE IS OK!!!! It worked!
Oh my god, I am just crying and crying!!
No words can really describe how I feel.....so I think I leave it as that....just one simple word...HAPPINESS.
I am now going to leave work and instead of going for a run I will open a bottle of champagne!!
Celebrate together with Hanna.
I promise I will write more later but at the moment I am just a "mess of emotions"....but a bloody jolly mess!!!! ;-)
(Just on a small little note.....treatment of cancer is a long term thing and the all "clear" is not until 5 years after diagnosis. Important to bare this in mind....a new PET scan will be carried out after the summer to see if things are still good.
But this is nothing to think or worry about now!! Now is NOW and the future we can worry or deal with later!!!)
LOTS OF LOVE, KISSES and HUGS,
Massor med KERLEK, PUSSAR och KRAMAR
from ME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Vad underbart!! /carina

    http://mammaamiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yihaaaaa! Gud så himla härligt att höra vännen! Njut ordentligt av Champagnen så får vi höras snart igen. GRATTIS TILL HELA FAMILJEN!! Kramar Tell/Wisellska hemmet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilka härliga nyheter!!! :)Sååå skönt!! Bra kämpat Janne och resten av familjen!!

    Kramar
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastiskt! Ord kan inte beskriva lycka.
    Stora kramar från mig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ååååhhhhh! Vad skönt!
    Kram till er o till Janne förstås:)

    <3 Sussie

    ReplyDelete